Sunday, June 28, 2015

To the past and future me

Hey there. I just wanted to say that it really all worked out in the end and i mean now. Despite your results, you got into diagnosic radiography and its pretty rad. HAH! Okay except physics. Btw see what i did there? Okay you might be annoyed that i'm not capitalising my "i"s but its just that i'm not in the mood to be corect. I feel weird. Like I pissed someone off and this person means a lot to me. I'm not sure but to me it seems like she's avoiding me? Maybe its all in my head? But i'm a bad friend for forgetting her birthday. I'm not keeping track of my days nowadays and its just horrible. Btw Muizah got a kitty and i just call him kucing kecik for now. But i doubt my efforts to not be so attached to this creature is all in vain cause i adore him. Even much so cause he lets me kiss his cheeks. hehehe so cute . I'm not sure if im doing the right stuff for now but let's just treat everyone with kindness. I FEEL LONELY :C i'm very lonely. i'm not doing it right. I hope the future is better for you honey bun. I love you dearly and I hope you have seen the light of day when the storm has passed. Peace

No comments: